Originally from the UK, Natasha Jones joined the Norwegian National Ballet in 2004. With us she has danced roles such as Aurora in Sleeping Beauty, Olga in Cranko's Onegin, the Sugar Plum Fairy and Clara in The Nutcracker, and Stella in Neumeier's A Streetcar Named Desire. She has danced the pas de deux in Balanchine's Concerto Barocco and the pas de trois in his Piano Concerto No. 2, and played leading parts in Duato's Multiplicity – Forms of Silence and Emptiness and in the Kylián ballets Symphony of Psalms, Falling Angels and Six Dances. The choreographers Goecke, Støvind and Boyadjiev have also created roles for her.
Jones studied at The Royal Ballet School in London, and during this time danced in productions with the Royal Ballet and the Birmingham Royal Ballet. In spring 2014 she spent six months on an exchange with the Royal Danish Ballet in Copenhagen, where she danced in La Bayadère.
- Olga in Onegin
- Ung fru Alving in Ibsen's Ghosts
- Julie in Romeo and Juliet
- Vals in Cinderella
- Vårfe in Cinderella
- Courtesans in Manon
- Harlots in Manon
- Timelapse in Back to the Future
- 1 Brudepike in Don Quixote
- 3 Dryader in Don Quixote
- Kitris Venninner in Don Quixote
- Lisa, A Robot Building Inventor in Rooms by Alexander Ekman
- Theme and Variations Demi solo damer in An evening with Balanchine