Silas Henriksen was born in Arendal, Norway. He studied at Oslo National Academy of the Arts.
Silas Henriksen was an apprentice with the Norwegian National Ballet in the 2007-2008 season. He joined the company in autumn 2008. With the Norwegian National Ballet he has performed in Bjørn's The Nutcracker, Corder's Romeo and Juliet, Wheeldon's The Christening Suite, Kylian's Worlds Beyond, Petipa's Sleeping Beauty and Heise's Nucleus*.
Silas Henriksen was on leave 2010-2015.
In 2017 he danced in Moum Aune and Espejords Ibsen's Ghosts, and co-created his own choreography for the part as Eilert Løvborg in Moum Aunes acclaimed Hedda Gabler.
* Created for the dancer
- Clients in Manon
- Clients, Garrison Soldiers in Manon
- Garrison Soldiers in Manon
- Timelapse in Back to the Future
- Hilarion in Giselle
- Landsbygutt in Giselle
- 4 Mannlige gjester / Spansk in The Nutcracker
- Spansk in The Nutcracker
- Grev Alexej Vronskij in Anna Karenina
- Konstantin Ljevin in Anna Karenina
- Petite Mort in AN EVENING WITH JIŘÍ KYLIÁN: BLACK & WHITE
- Sarabande in AN EVENING WITH JIŘÍ KYLIÁN: BLACK & WHITE
- Sweet Dreams in AN EVENING WITH JIŘÍ KYLIÁN: BLACK & WHITE
- Arcimboldo in A GALA PERFORMANCE FROM THE NORWEGIAN NATIONAL BALLET
- Ending Start in A GALA PERFORMANCE FROM THE NORWEGIAN NATIONAL BALLET
- The Artist in A Swan lake
- Sad Case in AN EVENING WITH LEÓN & LIGHTFOOT
- Sleight of Hand in AN EVENING WITH LEÓN & LIGHTFOOT
- Arabisk par in The Nutcracker
- Rotter in The Nutcracker
- Soldater in The Nutcracker
- Osvald / Hr. Alving in IBSEN’S GHOSTS
- Desolating Persephone in Sleepless beauty
- Matadorer in Don Quixote
- Steven, A Role Playing Person in Rooms by Alexander Ekman