You can print your ticket or display it on your mobile. If you would like to receive your ticket or gift card by post, there is a NOK 49 fee.
You can pay using VISA and MasterCard, as well as Vipps.
If you have any questions, please call us on (+ 47) 21 42 21 21.
We can hold tickets for you for up to five days. For groups (10 people or more), we will hold your tickets for up to one month from the date of booking, or by separate agreement.
Tickets can be changed up to the day prior to the performance. Changes must be done by phone or at the box office. You can change your ticket to the same performance on another day, or to a different production. The change fee will be waived for subscribers if they change their ticket to the same performance on a different day.
We will only refund tickets if we have to cancel or change the date of a performance. We will not issue refunds in the event of a cast change, delay or technical issue. We are unable to refund the cost of travel, accommodation, etc.
Standing and listening tickets cost NOK 100 for most performances. Standing is offered at the rear in the centre of the 2nd balcony. Listening refers to seats with limited views of the stage.
We have a limited number of spaces for wheelchairs. These spaces may be booked by phone or through the box office. If you have a companion certificate, your companion will receive a complimentary ticket. This applies to all performances except select guest performances.
If you require any adjustments due to a disability, please contact our customer services team.
Discounts are available for most performances apart from some concerts and guest performances. NOK 100 and NOK 200 tickets for the Main House are not eligible for any discounts.
- Children (0–18 years old): 50 %. Babes in arms must also have a ticket
- Students/conscripts: 50 %.
- Senior: 20 % (from 67 years old or with a valid senior ID)
- OBOS members: 20 % (max. 2 tickets per performance)
- Groups 10–19 persons: 15 % + 1 complimentary ticket
- Groups 20+ persons: 20 % + 1 complimentary ticket
- «Scenekort»: 20 % (max. 2 tickets per production) Discount only available to members of the Association of Norwegian Theatres and Orchestras
- Separate discounts are available for subscribers. Read more under the section about subscriptions.
- Discounts will be applied prior to the application of a NOK 20 booking fee.