Idun Sofie Landgraff Bækken
Idun Sofie Landgraff Bækken has danced the pas de trois in Swan Lake, been a demi-soloist in Balanchine’s Symphony in C and has danced in such ballets as Makarova's La Bayadère, Spuck’s Anna Karenina, Balanchine's Valse-Fantaisie and Allegro Brilliante, Naharin's Minus 16, Moum Aune's Hedda Gabler, Ekman's Rooms og Resin. She has also performed as sylphide in an extract from La Sylphide.
She joined the Norwegian National Ballet in 2017 after performing with the Norwegian National Ballet 2 for one year. Before that, she was associated with Het Nationale Ballet (Dutch National Ballet) and the Kungliga Svenska Baletten (Royal Swedish Ballet). When performing with these companies, she danced in such ballets as Giselle and Alice in Wonderland.
Landgraff Bækken (born in 1997 in Oslo) began her dancing career at the Norwegian National Ballet School run by the Norwegian National Opera & Ballet in 2005 and performed in several of the National Ballet’s productions as a child. As a student of the Ballettschule des Hamburg Ballett, she danced with the Hamburg Ballet, including on tours to Baden-Baden and Oman. She won the silver medal at the Grasse Ballet Competition in 2011 and was a semi-finalist in the Prix de Lausanne in 2013.
- 8 Snøfnugg in The Nutcracker
- Blomstervals in The Nutcracker
- Bonnie, A Woman giving birth and Her Nurse in Rooms by Alexander Ekman
- Laurence in Romeo and Juliet
- Serenade Damer in An evening with Balanchine
- Serenade in An evening with Balanchine
- Sigøynerpiker in Don Quixote
- Snøfnugg in The Nutcracker
- Thea Elvsted in Hedda Gabler