Isabel Vila joined the Norwegian National Ballet 2 in 2017 and transferred to the main company two years later. She has danced the role of Dolly in Spuck’s Anna Karenina, the main role in Balanchine’s Allegro Brillante and Jensen/Touret's Afternoon of a Faun as well as La Sylphide pas de deux. She has also danced in Balanchine’s Serenade, Theme and Variations and Valse-Fantaisie, Scarlett’s Vespertine, Naharin’s Minus 16, Kylián's One of a Kind, Ekman's Cacti, Boyadjiev’s Fair Enough and Espejord’s How did I get where … and Some see stages.
Vila was born and raised in Madrid, Spain, and began dancing at the Mariemma Conservatory of Dance in Madrid at the age of eight. In 2016, she joined the French Ballet Nice Mediterranée at the age of 18. Before joining the Norwegian National Ballet 2, she danced in such ballets as Don Quixote, Coppélia and Raymonda, as well as in Balanchine’s Who cares? and Kylián’s Sinfonietta.
- Allegro Brillante in Lyset på Nasjonalballetten
- Cacti in Ekman / Haagenrud / Kylián
- Dolly in Anna Karenina
- Fair Enough in Norwegian National Ballet in the open air
- How Did I Get Where... in Baroque Movement
- La Sylphide in Norwegian National Ballet in the open air
- Minus 16 in The Norwegian National Ballet 2: BRILLANTE
- One of a kind in Kylián: One of A Kind
- Serenade 4 Russiske damer in An evening with Balanchine
- Serendipity in Tett på Nasjonalballetten
- Some see stages in The Norwegian National Ballet 2: BRILLANTE
- Valse Fantaisie in The Norwegian National Ballet 2: BRILLANTE
- Vespertine in Baroque Movement