Since Martin Dauchez joined the Norwegian National Ballet in 2011, he has danced such roles as the Nutcracker Prince in Boyadjiev’s The Nutcracker, Jørgen Tesman in Moum Aune’s Hedda Gabler, Lenskij in Cranko’s Onegin, Lescaut in MacMillan’s Manon, Paris in Romeo and Juliet, Basilio in Don Quixote, Solor’s friend in La Bayadère and the famous second act, as well as the peasant pas de deux from Giselle. He has performed leading roles in such works as Kylián’s One of a Kind, Gods and Dogs, Petite Mort, Sarabande, Sechs Tänze and Sweet Dreams, pas de quatre in Sleeping Beauty and pas de trois in Balanchine’s Tchaikovsky’s Piano Concerto no. 2.
Dauchez has also performed in Balanchine’s Agon, Serenade and Theme and Variations, Duato’s Multiplicity – Forms of Silence and Emptiness, Inger’s Dreamplay, Forsythe’s One Flat Thing, reproduced and The Vertiginous Thrill of Exactitude, Scarlett’s Carmen, León & Lightfoot’s Sleight of Hand and in Pas de Quatre during the Norwegian National Ballet’s Music Hall.
French Dauchez also works as a costume designer, whose accomplishments include creating the costumes for Emma Portner's islands and Anaïs Touret’s Let's Play plus set design and collaborative costume design in Jensen/Tourets Afternoon of a Faun. He is a graduate of the Conservatoire National Supérieur de Musique et de Danse de Paris (CNSMDP).
- 3 Solo Menn in Portner/Kylian/Balanchine
- Blomstervals par in The Nutckracker
- Blomstervals par in The Nutcracker
- Bout of the Imperfect Pearl in Baroque Movement
- Chroma in A Night of Dance x 12
- Faun - Elsker in Faun/Boléro/Canvas
- Giselle: Albrecht in Lyset på Nasjonalballetten
- Gods & Dogs in A Night of Dance x 12
- Gods and Dogs in Ekman / Haagenrud / Kylián
- Hilarion in Giselle
- Jørgen Tesman in Hedda Gabler
- La Sylphide in Norwegian National Ballet in the open air
- Lysander in A Midnight Sun's Dream
- Menn in MATS EK
- Menn in MATS EK …
- Nøtteknekkerprinsen in The Nutcracker
- One of a kind in Kylián: One of A Kind
- Symfoni i C - 4. sats in An Evening with the Masters: White Nights
- Vespertine in Baroque Movement
- Wago in Norwegian National Ballet in the open air